Finally, a finished crazyTgauge layout - June 2022

Finally, the first crazyTgauge layout is finished enough to do a 'launch' video! I could concentrate on all the obvious faults, in the layout and in the video, but I'll enjoy this moment instead! Two Hankyu motor units happily cruising through abandoned industrial workings and a rural landscape, as the sun sets on another Tgauge day! Only question now is 'what will the next crazyTgauge layout be'? I'll do a talkthrough video of this layout sometime over the next few weeks, with some updates on what was learned as the layout was finished. Hope you enjoy!


Setting the tgauge track up to run the train units successfully was quite an education. After all the layout painting and flocking over the past few months, the track surface had to be rubbed down with wet and dry paper, then cleaned with alcohol wipes and finally 'reenergised' using the patented tgauge track pen. After that, the Hankyu units flew smoothly around, even allowing me to turn down the speed to a more convincing scale pace. The removable tunnel roofs proved invaluable (I'll do an explainer video on these and on 'more issues with bridges' soon). I can see a million things which should be revised, but for now, I'm just sitting back enjoying Eugenio Mininni's suitably crazy music from mixkit.co.
 Comments, questions and encouragements welcome! I'll try to respond as soon as I can! Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crazyTgauge

Test Running a t-gauge train on the layout